Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cleaning Spree

The past few days I have just been cleaning non stop. Sounds like wow this girls house is a real mess. No just anytime someone put a dish down I cleaned it lol. I don't know I'm starting my nesting early perhaps. Did all the laundry, vacuumed all the rooms. Just been having me a little cleaning spree. Not to mention when I go to lay down my back kills me. Maybe that's another reason why I been cleaning. Trying to stay busy keeps things off my mind!! Anyways just thought I would share that with everyone. Have a great night y'all.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable name for a blog! I love it!

    I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Hope you will swing by for a visit back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete